Saturday, September 13, 2008

Daisy loves to sew too!

Meet Daisy. She's a great Kitty. Her favorite place is my sewing room, and her favorite spot in her favorite place is my sewing chair. She loves to sit on the back of it, right behind me, while I sew. This is where I found her today, and look at what she left behind. Lots of cat hair, which is why I have a lint roller in my sewing room, my bedroom, and my car. I know better than to leave my needle cushion out. I'm happy she did not notice it sitting right behind her.

4 comments:

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

I had a cat that lived for 20 years. was my great companion. I love these animals. Best wishes, Paco

Ann Made Studio said...

Ah she is a cutie:)
I have two cats and a dog that have their favorite "spots" in my sewing room. Somehow it just seems normal to have them their,doesn't it :)

Diana said...

My cat Maggie loves to"sew" as well . She'll sit for hours to the side of my sewing machine ,hoping to get a chance to catch the thread as it feeds into the machine. Your cat looks very sweet too.
Happy Sewing,
Diana

Lory said...

What a cute kitty! I tell you mine's like that too! What is it with cats and fabric huh? lol :):):)

Hugs,
Lory